Submitting your music to PunkNation grants us broadcasting rights of your submitted song(s) for free, waiving present and future rights to collection of both broadcast and mechanical royalties. In return we aim to repay you through airplay, interviews and ongoing promotion.
All Music Submissions will premiere Thursday during our weekly "Exposed!" show
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AIRPLAY
- You confirm and accept legal responsibility submitted works to PunkNation are the property of the artist, and all rights to these works being submitted, including lyrics and music, are the property of the artist.
- You confirm and accept legal responsibility that submitted works contain no recordings, lyrics, copyrights, or other elements that are the copyright of any other artist, except under the limited provisions of the Creative Commons License Agreement.
- Despite any recording contracts with RIAA, ASCAP, or BMI, or other recording industry entity, you, the submitter confirm you or your client retain ownership of the works, and are free to distribute, broadcast, license or sell these works at the your discretion.
- You, the submitter, confirm that you are submitting a musical recording for internet radio airplay and websites including the radio station PunkNation with the full understanding that no royalties or fees will be paid to the artist (or collection company on their behalf – PRS, BMI, ASCAP etc) by the Show or Station for the use of their content in the context of the already defined terms, neither in the present nor retroactively. This is a quid pro quo arrangement: free music in exchange for free publicity.
- You, the submitter, indemnify PunkNation, its DJs, presenters, and staff and take full legal and financial responsibility for songs submitted which are not under your rights ownership of which may be subject to rights and royalties collection.